Guidelines for FinanceWalk writers
- 100% original, no spun content.
- Minimum use of jargon, the focus should be on simplifying concepts, How-to, problem-solving, and well-researched guides.
- Articles must be well researched and comprehensive with facts & figures and case studies, providing high value to our readers.
- Articles must contain SEO friendly titles, with the primary keyword somewhere in the title.
- The article must be Search Engine Optimized (SEO).
- No grammar and/or spelling mistakes.
- We retain full rights to the work after payment. In case of back-links no payment would be made.
- You must know the categories mentioned below inside and out.
Categories: Equity Research Career, Financial Modeling, Investment Banking Career, Hedge Fund and Private Equity Career, Financial Analysis career, Financial Analysis using Excel, Job Interviews,and GMAT for MBA, Finance Certifications like FRM, CFA, ACCA, CPA, and so on.
- You must be a great communicator. You don’t have to be a PR person, but you should be able to write clearly and simplify concepts so well that even a 18-year old understands them.
What we are NOT looking for
News stories, personal finance, loans and insurance, credit cards, money management, gossip, stock analysis, etc.
Please use headings, sub-headings, bold, italics, lists, etc in your post to make it more engaging. if you are writing long plain text, no one is going to read that.
Your post should be more than 1500-words long at least. That’s true, I’m only accepting well researched and comprehensive posts here on FinanceWalk. So please don’t submit anything less than 1500-words as I won’t be able to publish them.
Image a must
Don’t forget to include 1-2 images matching your posts. If you are sharing someone else’s image, please add a credit note for them.
Your post will be published at Financewalk.com only. It could not be republished or used anywhere in any form. With this, you are giving us the ownership of your submitted content.
Big No to copy paste
Your post should be written by you and not copy pasted from some other source.
If you’re a guest blogger, you will get a back-link to your blog and your article will be shared on social media.
You can add up to 2 links in your profile section. One of these links can be for your website home page and another could be for your profile on popular social media websites like Google Plus, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn etc. So No SEO Optimized Links in your Bio Section please. These two links will be shown towards the end of your guest post. No self promotional links in guest post body please. But we are recommending to add links to most trusted and popular websites in your niche and in general.
Here is a sample showing the kind of links you can expect getting in return for a guest post on FinanceWalk:
That’s all from my side. Let me know if you need more details.
If you’re interested, kindly email me some samples and a short paragraph about you.
View All BIWS Courses –Free $97 Bonus for FinanceWalk Readers