Investment Banking Courses in Delhi, India
A young Chartered Accountant came to our Delhi office very irritated and frustrated. On probing, he told that he is a Rank Holder CA from Punjab whose father had died due to a chronic illness while he was still studying. As his Father’s last wish, he wanted his son to be a distinguished professional, being somebody in life and leading a life of satisfaction and substance. Keeping aside his personal loss, that guy worked super hard to earn himself a rank in the prestigious CA Final exams. He thought now his world would change for better.
BUT… that was not to be. He got 2 offers through campus, one, a BPO type accounts payable job in the night shift and second a job in the audit which he was not very keen as he was more keen on Corporate Finance, Financial Modeling and Valuation related work. The practicing CAs were willing to offer him a salary which he would rather sit idle than work for and that too in Audit or taxation. With offers not coming in, he decided to start his own CA practice. Success eluded him and patience ran out. He reasoned that he had not worked so hard in CA for doing so ‘menial and mechanical jobs’. He was feeling a pinch that he had won the battle but lost the war.
Just as a shot in the dark, he decided to enroll for our Full Time, 6 Weeks Investment Banking Training in Delhi,India after a counseling session. Day by day, step by step, calloused hands by calloused hands, his ‘workout and molding’ regime started in a typical ‘military type’ training. He worked hard, just like his mentors were onto all the delegates getting trained. He got practical knowledge and exposure to Financial Modeling, Valuations, Investment Banking etc. This is what he had wanted to do but never got the right mentoring earlier. After completion of the training, he cracked the second interview call arranged for him. He pumped his fists when he got his offer letter and gave a tight hug to his mentors.
Today, that young CA is busy in his professional life working hard and living his Father’s Dream, satisfied and working hard with the hope and endeavor of a better tomorrow... This program is conducted by FinanceWalk’s investment banking training institute partner in New Delhi, India. We provide 100% Placement Assistance to ALL our delegates. We help others in realizing their potential; it is the only way to realize ours...
Investment banking institute in India
- Once you successfully complete our workshop, you can expect multiple interviews from different companies and with the learning(s) that you have over the workshop, there is a very high probability of you clearing and cracking the interviews.
- Candidates passing out from our workshop have been successfully placed in top companies as E&Y, McKinsey Knowledge Centre, KPMG, Copal Partners, Crisil, Irevna, Deloitte, OneCare, PwC, Morning Star, Thomson Reuters, Analec, Smart Cube, Churchgate Partners, JP Morgan Libgem Solutions, etc to name a few.
This investment banking course is meant for you in case:
- CA Institute and your MBA college have not been able to help you get placed
- The CA Campus placement or the MBA campus placement have led you to BPO type of work in night shift and this is NOT you did your degree working so hard
- Your CA took you n number of tries to clear or you have recently qualified as a CA and not knowing what to do and how to build your career as the markets are very bad
- You got into Engineering field because your parents wanted you to be there and you are now clueless of what is happening to your life
- You did not get the right direction, mentoring at the right time and you have hopped upon hopelessly onto something you don’t like
- You just want a career in Finance because you just cannot get into and do marketing
- Your MBA degree did not teach you the practical usage of finance
- You are in finance domain but want MORE out of your career else you will remain stranded into the mundane work you are doing
- MBA degree in Finance was not good enough to fetch you a Finance job
- A bachelors degree might not give you a cutting edge
- You are looking at enhancing your skills and getting practical exposure in Finance which can help you in your career growth...
Investment banking training program contents:
• MS-Excel Training
• Company Filings
• Financial Statements
• Ratios Analysis
• Introduction to Valuation
• Enterprise Value
• Valuation Based on Multiples - Trading Comps - Deal Comps
• Financial Modeling
• Projections of Financials
• Free Cash Flows
• DCF Valuation
• Sensitivity Analysis
• Football Field Analysis
• Merger Model
• Excel Training - Part 2
• Company Profiles
• Industry Mapping
• Case Studies
• Pitch Book (Sell/Buy/IPO)
• Investment Rationale
• Mock Interviews
Investment Banking Training in Delhi, India Testimonials
Sahil (Joined Amba Research)
"Everybody says that Slow and Steady Wins the Race. But what I have experienced from my life is that, slow and steady may not always make you win the race but the approach definitely helps you to reach your destination. Coming from a small town 'Ludhiana' I did not know anything about investment banking. But now, I am working with Amba Research, One of the top KPOs in India, all because of this program. I am really thankful to my mentors here.”
Tushar, (Joined Copal Partners, a Moody's Group Entity)
"I undertook the 6 week intensive training program on Valuation from Delhi office in India and I am thoroughly impressed. The structure of the program helps novice in the domain of I-banking ramp up gradually and methodically. Coming out of this program I feel very confident about roles and responsibilities of an I-bank equity market analyst. I must give full credit to the faculty for being very patient, thorough and knowledgeable. My skills-set ranging from working in Excel spreadsheet to PowerPoint and from understanding the financial statements of a company to complicated and complex DCF has improved drastically since I joined the 6 weeks program. I would strongly recommend this to anyone who wants to make a transition into I-banking or is looking for a job as a fresher.”
Ayush, (Joined E&Y)
"Hats off is just a small word for this absolutely brilliant course.These six weeks were like an ocean of knowledge and it was absolutely fantastic the way it was conducted. For guys who do not want to restrict themselves to a particular line and need a breakthrough into a very dynamic profile- this course can just do that.Thank you so much guys for giving me what I would like to do for the rest of my life. Absolutely brilliant and very much of a learning experience.Thanks once again"
Yash, (Joined Cians Analytics)
"A risky dream well converted into reality. Thanks to FinanceWalk for shaping my dream to become Investment Banker. It was an awesome experience and each and every day at FinanceWalk was worth it. I wish all the very best & good luck to team FinanceWalk. Special Thanks to both the faculties for becoming my Mentor and guiding me."
CA. Aarti, (Joined Analec Securities)
"Thank you team for giving a kick start to my career in Investment Banking. This wouldn't have been possible without your efforts and the training provided by you. A highly informative course and a great team of mentors."
A Partial List of Past Recruiters
View All BIWS Courses –Free $97 Bonus for FinanceWalk Readers