Financial Modelling Courses in Pune
What is Financial Modelling?
- Financial Modelling involves Modelling Financial Data for Decision Making.
- Financial Modelling Skills are applied to a variety of scenarios like Equity Research, Mergers, and Acquisition, Project Finance etc.
- Our Financial Modelling Courses in Pune Certification equips candidates to develop a model from scratch without using ready-made templates.
What are the Pre-requisites to Learn Financial Modelling?
- While building Financial Model, you’re essentially applying Valuation Principles in a real-life scenario.
- Therefore, we recommend candidates to develop a good understanding of Equity Valuation Methodology before taking up the course.
- Those candidates who do not have any previous background are required to go through our “Level Zero” TM program (at no cost) before taking up Financial Modelling Certification Course.
Financial Modelling Courses in Pune – Duration?
- Typically, the duration of one batch is roughly three months. The Certification is provided by us after the completion of the batch, post which, candidates can apply to our Placement Process.
- However, we operate on a club Membership model, wherein, in the same fees, candidates are allowed to (and encouraged to) attend three more (1+3)
subsequent batches. Every batch we pick up models from different sectors and that provides a deeper understanding to the participants.
What is the Course Content?
We have divided the Financial Modelling Course into Four Parts:
Part I: Advanced Excel Training In these sessions, we will start with the zero knowledge assumption and slowly build expertise up to Advance excel function like Solver, Regression Function, and Goal Seek etc.
Part II: Building Financial Model Infrastructure Like most the other program offered in India, we do not start with pre-designed templates. We will start this session with a blank template and hard code data (Financial Statements) into Excel File. Also, in this Part, we do a walkthrough of Industry Research reports, Macro Economic Reports from various sources.
Part III: Forecasting In this part, we will start identifying Revenue Drivers, Cost Drivers and start forecasting data. For most people, this part of the program is the Real Juice. We will also learn to construct a Debt Schedule, Working Capital Schedule, Capex Schedule and integrate all the Schedules and Statements with each other.
Part IV: Valuation and Report writing
In this section, we will perform the valuation of stock under consideration using DCF, Comparable, and Asset Based Approaches.
The Program concludes with writing a Research Report. Typically, we invite at least 2 Guest Faculty to Conduct Sessions, one from Buy-side and other from Sell Side.
Is there any opportunity to work on live projects?
We have strong classifications with many Equity Research houses in India (mostly through its alumni base). Many candidates are provided internship/jobs right after the program completion. Also, since we provide Financial Modelling Services to clients all around the world (though mostly from the Middle East and Africa), many time participants also get an opportunity to work on live projects.
Where will these classes be conducted?
Financial Modelling Course is held at Pune, Delhi, and Mumbai Branch currently. However, participants from other cities and countries can always participate in Online Pre-recorded Video Lecture program.
For admissions, contact Avadhut:
Call: 086057-26236 (India)
Email: [email protected]
WhatsApp on: +91 94220 38561
View All BIWS Courses –Free $97 Bonus for FinanceWalk Readers